Microsoft Knowledge Base Article
This article contents is Microsoft Copyrighted material.
©2005-©2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms
of Use |
WinCE: Custom Formatting Command Contains Extended Characters
This article was previously published under Q183689
When you use Pocket Excel, if you click Cells, and then click Custom on
the Format menu, some of the custom format options may contain squares and
other extended characters.
In addition, if you select one of these custom format options, the cells
you format may become unreadable.
This behavior can occur because Pocket Excel cannot convert some of the
custom format options available in Microsoft Excel.
This behavior is a limitation of Microsoft Windows CE Services.
Article ID: 183689 - Last Review: November 26, 2003 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Windows CE Services 2.0
- Microsoft Windows CE Services 2.1
- Microsoft Windows CE 2.0 for the Handheld PC
- Microsoft Windows CE 2.1 for the Handheld PC
- Microsoft Windows CE 2.11 for the Handheld PC
- Microsoft Windows CE 2.12 for the Handheld PC
- Microsoft Windows CE 3.0 for the Handheld PC
- Microsoft Windows CE 3.01 for the Handheld PC
- Microsoft Windows CE 3.0 for the Handheld PC Professional Edition
- Microsoft Pocket Excel 2.0
Community Feedback System
Very often, it takes hours to solve a problem. Very often, you've looked high
and low, and have tried a lot of solutions. When you finally found it, chances
are, it was because someone else helped you. Here's your chance to give back.
Use our community feedback tool to let others know what worked for you and what
Please also understand that the community feedback system is not warranted to be
correct, it's simply a system that we've built to let people try and help each
other. If something in a feedback response doesn't make sense to you, or you're
not comfortable making changes that the feedback talks about (like registry
edits), please consult a professional.
Thank you for using kbAlertz.com Feedback System.
-- Scott Cate