Microsoft Knowledge Base Article
This article contents is Microsoft Copyrighted material.
©2005-©2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms
of Use |
Some entries that are synchronized from the Calendar tool or the Meeting tool in Groove may be duplicated in Outlook
Some entries that are synchronized from the Calendar tool or
the Meeting tool in Groove may be duplicated in Microsoft Outlook. If you try to change the original entry in
Outlook, Outlook reports that the entry is being used.
This issue occurs if the following conditions are true:
- You create a Meeting or Calendar tool entry in Groove.
- You synchronize the entry to Outlook.
- You add an attachment to the synchronized copy of the entry in Outlook.
In this case, any additional
changes that you make from Groove may be added to an Outlook-generated
duplicate of the original entry.
This issue occurs on the following configurations:
- Microsoft Windows XP with Microsoft Outlook 2000
- Windows XP with Microsoft Outlook 2002
- Microsoft Windows 2000 with Outlook 2000
This issue does not occur on Windows 2000 with
Article ID: 914740 - Last Review: January 24, 2007 - Revision: 1.0
- Groove Workspace 2.5 Preview Edition
- Groove Workspace 2.5 Professional Edition
- Groove Workspace 2.5 Project Edition
- Groove Workspace 2.5 Standard Edition
- Groove Virtual Office 3.0 File Sharing Edition
- Groove Virtual Office 3.0 Professional Edition
- Groove Virtual Office 3.0 Project Edition
- Groove Virtual Office 3.0 Trial Edition
- Groove Virtual Office 3.1 File Sharing Edition
- Groove Virtual Office 3.1 Professional Edition
- Groove Virtual Office 3.1 Project Edition
- Groove Virtual Office 3.1 Trial Edition
|kbprb kbexpertiseinter kbtshoot KB914740|
Community Feedback System
Very often, it takes hours to solve a problem. Very often, you've looked high
and low, and have tried a lot of solutions. When you finally found it, chances
are, it was because someone else helped you. Here's your chance to give back.
Use our community feedback tool to let others know what worked for you and what
Please also understand that the community feedback system is not warranted to be
correct, it's simply a system that we've built to let people try and help each
other. If something in a feedback response doesn't make sense to you, or you're
not comfortable making changes that the feedback talks about (like registry
edits), please consult a professional.
Thank you for using kbAlertz.com Feedback System.
-- Scott Cate