Hot Kb Articles for Host Integration Server 2004
Here is a listing of the most popular Kb Articles over the past 7 days.
Back to the technology listing
1) 919646 FIX: Error message when you use the Microsoft OLE DB Provider for DB2 (DB2OLEDB) to connect to an IBM DB2 database that is running on a Linux-based server: "SQLSTATE: 42601, SQLCODE: -104"
2) 921495 Error message when you call a stored procedure to obtain output parameter data using the Host Integration Server (HIS) 2000 ODBC Driver for DB2 or HIS 2004 ODBC Driver for DB2:"(0x80040E5D) [Microsoft][ODBC DB2 Driver] Invalid attribute/option identifier"
3) 939422 The TechNet "Events and Errors Message Center" offers detailed explanations, recommendations, and additional resources that apply to event IDs
4) 929424 FIX: The Host Integration Server 2004 Transaction Integrator Designer does not update a type library's GUIDs when you migrate an existing type library from an earlier version of Host Integration Server
5) 190446 Restricting access to TN3270 LUs
(190446) - To restrict access to TN3270 LUs configured for SNA Server, add the IP addresses or names of the workstations to which you want to grant access in the IP Address List of the LU properties in SNA Server Manager. Depending on the information (name, IP...
6) 913993 FIX: The SNA Manager MMC snap-in may exit unexpectedly when an administrator tries to add a new link service
7) Q300256 PRB: 3270 Display Through Terminal Server Shows Only Dots on Screen (Q300256)
When a connection is made to a mainframe through the 3270 Applet installed on Microsoft Terminal Server or Terminal Services, the 3270 display screen may show only a series of dots instead of letters and numbers. If you enter log on informa
8) 925405 A software update is available that lets you create custom code pages for use in applications that use the Transaction Integrator feature and the Data Integration feature of Host Integration Server 2004
9) 925105 FIX: A Host Integration Server 2004 TI application may incorrectly call the same CICS transaction application two times
10) 916137 FIX: The Wmiprvse.exe process may terminate unexpectedly on a primary Host Integration Server 2000 server or on a primary Host Integration Server 2004 server