Hot Kb Articles for Groove Virtual Office 3.1
Here is a listing of the most popular Kb Articles over the past 7 days.
Back to the technology listing
1) 915616 You may receive an error message when you try to add TeamDirection tools to Groove Virtual Office
(915616) - Explains that when you add TeamDirection tools to Groove Virtual Office, you may receive an error message.
2) 933426 You receive a "Groove Error" error message, and you cannot open Control Panel after you install Groove Virtual Office 3.1 in Windows Vista
3) 915665 The printed text is mangled when you print from the Groove tools
4) 916361 Error message when you use the Forms tool or tools built on Groove Forms in Groove: "Your current security settings prevent running ActiveX Controls on this page"
5) 914740 Some entries that are synchronized from the Calendar tool or the Meeting tool in Groove may be duplicated in Outlook
6) 916323 You cannot reopen a Word document from the Word File menu or from My Recent Documents if you open the Word document from the Groove Files tool
(916323) - Describes an issue that you cannot reopen the file from the Word File menu or from My Recent Documents. A workaround is provided.
7) 907258 The same data is saved when you save a Groove account to a file and when you save a Groove account for use on multiple computers
(907258) - Describes the various methods that are available to save an account in Groove Virtual Office and in Groove Workspace.
8) 917183 Groove communications fail over the Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2000 Web proxy service
9) 922198 You cannot copy and paste design elements in the Groove Forms tool
10) 916426 The co-edit function of the Files tool cannot follow changes in an embedded object in an Office document in Groove