Hot Kb Articles for InfoPath 2007
Here is a listing of the most popular Kb Articles over the past 7 days.
Back to the technology listing
1) 937422 How to turn off automatic spelling checking and automatic grammar checking in Office programs
2) 895456 How to change the product key for Office 2003 and for Office XP
Describes how to change the product key for Office 2003 and for Office XP.
3) 289508 HOW TO: View the Error Signature from Office Application Error Reporting If Program Quits Unexpectedly
(289508) - If a Microsoft Office XP program experiences a serious error and quits, your computer records an error signature that describes the error that occurred. This article explains how to view these error signatures. The error signature contains...
4) 923521 Error message when you try to enter a server URL in InfoPath 2007: "An error occurred while verifying the form template"
(923521) - Describes an issue that occurs when you enter a server URL in InfoPath 2007. You may receive an "An error occurred while verifying the form template" error message.
5) 931413 You may receive error messages when you try to run a query by using the data connection to SQL Server 2005 XML Web services in an InfoPath 2007 form template
(931413) - Describes the issue in which you may receive error messages that resemble the "The 'urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-msdata:UseDataSetSchemaOnly' attribute is not declared" error message. A workaround is provided.
6) 926279 Installation fails, and you receive an error message when you try to install a 2007 Office suite or a 2007 Office program by double-clicking an .msi file: "Error 1713" or "MSI Error 41"
(926279) - Describes an issue that occurs because you cannot install the 2007 Office system or an individual 2007 Office program by running an .msi file that is provided in the 2007 Office suites. Provides a resolution.
7) 926804 Error message when you try to install a 2007 Office program: "Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly component"
8) 939187 Description of the InfoPath 2007 hotfix package: June 24, 2007
9) 927280 Error message when you try to open a 2007 Office file in a document library in a SharePoint Portal Server 2001 or SharePoint Team Services site: "Microsoft Office cannot access the file"
10) 925428 If an InfoPath 2007 form has an attached file, a browser may not display the file attachment
(925428) - Describes a problem where a browser may not display a file attachment for an InfoPath 2007. This behavior occurs because some file types are permitted in InfoPath 2007, but not on the Office SharePoint server.