Every night we scan the Microsoft Knowledge Base. If technologies you're
interested in are updated, we'll send you an e-mail. You only get one e-mail a
day, and only when new articles are added.
1) 943357 Detection and deployment guidance for the October 9, 2007 security release
2) 937422 How to turn off automatic spelling checking and automatic grammar checking in Office programs
3) 937676 The title bar displays "non-commercial use" when you start an Office Home and Student 2007 program
4) 942399 Detection and deployment guidance for the September 11, 2007 security release
5) 926315 Error message when you try to install a 2007 Office program: "Microsoft Office 2007 encountered an error during setup. Error 1714"
6) 936227 MS07-042: Vulnerability in Microsoft XML Core Services could allow remote code execution
7) 934873 MS07-025: Vulnerability in Microsoft Office could allow remote code execution
8) 926804 Error message when you try to install a 2007 Office program: "Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly component"
9) 930506 Text that you type inside a text box control or inside a combo box control on a CommandBar object or on a CommandBarComboBox object is not accepted
10) 936514 Description of the security update for the 2007 Office system and for the Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system: July 10, 2007