Hot Kb Articles for Forms Server 2007
Here is a listing of the most popular Kb Articles over the past 7 days.
Back to the technology listing
1) 936879 You cannot turn off the "Powered by: InfoPath Forms Services" logo in Forms Server 2007
2) 936869 Description of the Forms Server 2007 hotfix package: May 15, 2007
3) 922125 Only the "Administrator-approved form template (advanced)" option is available when you publish a browser-compatible form template by using Visual Studio 2005
(922125) - Describes a behavior that occurs because, by default, Visual Studio Tools for Office forms contain code. To resolve this behavior, remove the code from the form template before you publish the form template.
4) 937497 Description of the Forms Server 2007 hotfix package: May 21, 2007
5) 931413 You may receive error messages when you try to run a query by using the data connection to SQL Server 2005 XML Web services in an InfoPath 2007 form template
(931413) - Describes the issue in which you may receive error messages that resemble the "The 'urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-msdata:UseDataSetSchemaOnly' attribute is not declared" error message. A workaround is provided.
6) 931415 Error message when you try to load Office InfoPath 2007 form templates in a Web browser: "Out of memory"
(931415) - Describes an issue in which you may receive an error message when you try to load InfoPath 2007 form templates in a browser. A workaround is provided.
7) 924727 The date is not parsed correctly when you set the date by using a rule in InfoPath 2007
(924727) - Describes a behavior that occurs when you set a date by using rules or code. The date must be in the YYYY-MM-DD format.
8) 922208 You may receive a "The connection file could not be accessed" error message when you try to open an InfoPath 2007 form
(922208) - Describes a problem that occurs when you try to open an InfoPath 2007 form that is hosted in a Windows SharePoint services form library. You may receive a "The connection file could not be accessed" error message.
9) 937206 Description of the Forms Server 2007 hotfix package: May 15, 2007
10) 931432 When you sign data in an InfoPath 2007 browser form, the text in the Digital Signature Signing dialog box is displayed in the originally installed language
(931432) - Describes a problem that occurs because the digital-signature ActiveX controls are not reinstalled for a different language unless the original ActiveX controls are manually uninstalled.