496) 10/25/2006 Q310782 The Zero Character May Be Mapped Incorrectly on the French Version of Pocket PC 2002 (Q310782)
When you use the Terminal Services client on the French version of Pocket PC 2002, you may not be able to type the zero (0) character on the server.
497) 9/10/2007 Q311277 Pocket PC 2002 Stops Responding When SHGetFileInfo Is Called Immediately After a Reset (Q311277)
When the Today plug-in uses a
498) 9/12/2007 Q311346 Cannot Use Extended Characters in Strong Passwords on Pocket PC 2002 (Q311346)
When you attempt to confirm the strong (alphanumeric) password on your Pocket PC 2002-based device, you may receive an error message that is similar to the following error message:
499) 9/25/2007 Q311886 Supported Formats and Codecs for Pocket Windows Media Player 8 on Pocket PC 2002 (Q311886)
This article lists the supported and unsupported formats on the Pocket Windows Media Player on the Pocket PC 2002.
500) 9/28/2007 Q316421 ActiveSync: "Unable to Connect to Mobile Device" Error Message When You Try to Use the Windows CE Inbox Transfer Option (Q316421)
When you attempt to use the Windows CE Inbox Transfer feature with any of the programs listed at the beginning of this article, you may receive one of the following error messages:
501) 9/12/2007 Q316645 Pocket PC 2002: File Explorer: My Device Button Opens My Documents Folder (Q316645)
When you tap the
502) 2/11/2002 Q316987 Pocket Internet Explorer Cannot Load Pages After You Install the End User Update 1 for Pocket PC 2002 (Q316987)
You may experience either of the following symptoms:
503) 9/9/2004 Q296904 HOWTO: Install the PocketPC Emulator with JScript Support (Q296904)
This article explains how to install and configure the Pocket PC Emulator that ships as part of Microsoft Embedded Visual Toolkit 3.0.
504) 12/6/2006 Q286504 eVB CreateObject Function Causes Memory Leak (Q286504)
Microsoft eMbedded Visual Basic (eVB) programs that use CreateObject on the Pocket PC platform leak memory if CreateObject is called repeatedly for the same class object.
505) 2/9/2002 Q312134 HOW TO: Use the Pocket PC Backup Utility or Restore Utility to Copy Information from Pocket PC to Another Pocket PC (Q312134)
You can back up information and settings from a Pocket PC (PPC) to an external card and then restore the settings to another device that is the identical make and model. You can use a Backup utility to transfer networking, dial-up networkin
.... .... 26
[ 34 ]
Page 34 of 34