166) 5/18/2013 812832 ASP.NET Configuration File Processing Ignores the Codebase Hints That Appear in the Machine.config File
(812832) - Assembly binding specifies information for an assembly. The information for each assembly appears in a dependentAssembly element. The assemblyIdentity element contains information that identifies an assembly. You can have more than one...
167) 5/17/2013 324457 Support WebCast: Microsoft ASP.NET Server Controls
(324457) - Session Summary In this session we will review the different types of controls available in ASP.NET, including HTML controls, validation controls, WebForms controls, list controls, and rich controls. We will cover databinding in .NET, and then we will...
168) 5/18/2013 320634 HOW TO: Update Server Data Through a Web Service by Using ADO.NET and Visual J# .NET
(320634) - This step-by-step article demonstrates how to use an Web service to receive and to update data from a database by using a DataSet object. This article also demonstrates how to reference the Web service in a client application and how to display the...
169) 5/17/2013 320708 PRB: Cannot Edit Data in Grid from Windows CE-based Device
(320708) - If the following conditions are true You click the update link to modify data in an ASP.NET DataGrid control. -and- You view the grid on a device that is running Pocket PC 2002 in Pocket Internet Explorer. you receive the following error message:...
170) 5/17/2013 323293 FIX: "Access Is Denied" Error Message When You Try to Access Indexing Service from ASP.NET with Impersonation Enabled
(323293) - When you search against Index Server through an ASP.NET page, you may receive the following error message: Access is denied. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace...
171) 5/19/2013 315888 HOW TO: Create a Generic ASP.NET Web Form to Test XSLT Transformations
(315888) - This step-by-step article demonstrates how to create a generic ASP.NET Web form that you can use to evaluate the outcome of using different XSLT documents to transform XML documents without adding or modifying an <?xml-stylesheet?> processing...
172) 5/17/2013 817033 PRB: "Access denied" Error Message When You Run an ASP.NET 1.0 Application in IIS 6.0
(817033) - When you run an ASP.NET Web Application project on a computer running Windows Server 2003 with the .NET Framework 1.0 installed, and the Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0 is running in IIS 5.0 isolation mode, you may receive the following error...
173) 5/16/2013 329291 PRB: "Requested Registry Access Is Not Allowed" Error Message When ASP.NET Application Tries to Write New EventSource in the EventLog
(329291) - When you use ASP.NET to create a new event source in the event log, you may receive the following error message: System.Security.SecurityException: Requested registry access is not allowed.
174) 5/18/2013 315588 HOW TO: Secure an ASP.NET Application Using Client-Side Certificates
(315588) - For highly secure Web applications, such as Internet banking sites, you may want to implement a more secure solution for user authentication than the user name and password combination. You can use client-side digital certificates to verify the...
175) 5/15/2013 318000 FIX: Various Problems When You Call Transactional COM+ Components from ASP.NET
(318000) - When you call managed or unmanaged transactional COM+ components from ASP.NET, one or more of the following problems may occur in your application: Access violations Memory leaks Handle leaks Deadlocks Poor performance
176) 5/15/2013 311515 HOW TO: Store Data in Application Scope by Using ASP.NET and Visual C# .NET
(311515) - This step-by-step article demonstrates how to store application-wide data through the Application , Cache , and AppSettings objects. Application-wide data is data that is available to the entire Web application. Back to the top Using the Application...
177) 5/17/2013 314334 HOW TO: Add Static Items and Results from Data Binding to a DropDownList Control by Using Visual Basic .NET
(314334) - This article demonstrates how to add static items and data-bound items to a DropDownList control. The sample in this article populates a DropDownList control with an initial item. Back to the top Requirements The following list outlines the...
178) 5/18/2013 317094 BUG: Debugger Skips Client-Side Breakpoints in ASP.NET Projects
(317094) - Visual Studio ASP.NET projects allow you to set breakpoints in either server-side or client-side code. However, when you start to debug, the debugger does not stop at client-side breakpoints in the ASP.NET project.
179) 5/19/2013 316174 PRB: The Tag Is Treated As a Closing Tag When Inside a Quoted String
(316174) - When you use a </SCRIPT> Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) tag inside a quoted string, the tag is treated as a closing tag rather than as a portion of the string.
180) 5/19/2013 311495 HOW TO: Implement Role-Based Security with Forms-Based Authentication in Your ASP.NET Application by Using Visual C# .NET
(311495) - This article describes how to implement role-based security in an ASP.NET application that implements forms-based authentication using Visual C# .NET Back to the top Requirements This article assumes that you have already implemented forms-based...
[ 12 ]
.... .... 47
Page 12 of 48