76) 5/21/2013 306156 PRB: "The Project Is Not Configured to Be Debugged" Error Message When You Debug ASP.NET Applications
(306156) - When you debug an ASP.NET application in Visual Studio .NET, you may receive the following error message: Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. The project is not configured to be debugged For ASP.NET...
77) 5/23/2013 829758 FIX: DataGrid column data is right-aligned on Windows XP Service Pack 1
(829758) - If you use the Microsoft .NET Framework DataGrid control in a program that is running on Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 1, column data may appear to be right-aligned. The white space to the right of the column data may increase if the number of...
78) 5/21/2013 830611 Cannot Open an ASP.NET Web Application Project After Deployment
(830611) - You create an ASP.NET Web application project, and then you deploy the project on another computer. When you try to open the deployed project, you may receive the following error message: The project you are trying to open is a Web project. You need...
79) 5/20/2013 815151 HOW TO: Restrict Specific Users from Gaining Access to Specified Web Resources
(815151) - This step-by-step article describes how to restrict specific users from gaining access to specified Web resources. Web applications that are based on ASP.NET provide many ways for users to be authenticated and authorized to gain access to resources....
80) 5/23/2013 818014 HOW TO: Secure Applications That Are Built on the .NET Framework
(818014) - This step-by-step article describes important considerations for securing applications that are built on the .NET Framework. This article is one of a series of articles that provide detailed information for applications that are built on the .NET...
81) 5/23/2013 321704 HOW TO: Execute Parameterized XSL Transformations in .NET Applications
(321704) - This step-by-step article describes how to execute a parameterized Extensible Stylesheet Language (XSL) transformation in an ASP.NET application by dynamically supplying values for the input parameters that are defined in the referenced style sheet....
82) 5/22/2013 317991 HOW TO: Implement Nested Web User Controls in ASP.NET by Using Visual C# .NET
(317991) - This step-by-step article demonstrates how to implement nested Web user controls in an ASP.NET application. The concepts are basically the same as when you create Web user controls to include in an .aspx page or in another Web user control, which is...
83) 5/22/2013 322333 INF: C#: A SQL Server XML and ASP.NET Run-time Application (White Paper)
(322333) - To read a white paper that details the construction of a Web-based customer service solution by using the Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 XML functionality, and XSLT documents, please visit the following Microsoft Web site:: C#: A...
84) 5/20/2013 330597 HOW TO: Format DateTime and Date Values in the XML Extracted from an ADO.NET DataSet by Using Visual C# .NET
(330597) - This step-by-step article describes how to format DateTime and Date values in the XML that is extracted from an ADO.NET DataSet object. In ADO.NET, the DateTime and Date values of DataTable columns are written in the XSD DateTime and Date formats when...
85) 5/23/2013 312906 HOW TO: Create Keys by Using Visual C# .NET for Use in Forms Authentication
(312906) - This article describes how to create keys to use for encryption, decryption, and validation of Forms authentication cookie data. You can use the keys that you create in this article for the validationKey and decryptionKey attributes of the...
86) 5/23/2013 312629 PRB: ThreadAbortException Occurs If You Use Response.End, Response.Redirect, or Server.Transfer
(312629) - If you use the Response.End , Response.Redirect , or Server.Transfer method, a ThreadAbortException exception occurs. You can use a try-catch statement to catch this exception.
87) 5/22/2013 827074 BUG: "ASP.NET Version Mismatch" Error Message When You Open an ASP.NET 1.0 Project in Visual Studio .NET 2003
(827074) - When you use Visual Studio .NET 2003 to open an ASP.NET 1.0 project on a Web server that is running ASP.NET version 1.1, you may receive the following "ASP.NET Version Mismatch" error message: Visual Studio .NET has detected that the Web server is...
88) 5/22/2013 823409 FIX: Downloading Large Files Causes a Large Memory Loss and Causes the Aspnet_wp.exe Process to Recycle
(823409) - When you use the Response.BinaryWrite method to download files that are 400 MB or larger from an ASP.NET page, the Aspnet_wp.exe process may recycle. You may see the following event logged in the application log of the Event Viewer: Event Type: Error...
89) 5/19/2013 821156 INFO: ASP.NET 1.1 June 2003 Hotfix Rollup Package
(821156) - This article contains information about a hotfix package that addresses the symptoms that are discussed in the "More Information" section.
90) 5/19/2013 815178 HOW TO: Edit the Configuration of an ASP.NET Application
(815178) - This step-by-step article describes how to create and how to edit the Web.config file. The Web.config file defines the behavior of ASP.NET applications. The .NET Framework, including ASP.NET, uses XML-formatted .config text files to configure...
[ 6 ]
.... .... 47
Page 6 of 48