91) 5/15/2013 815155 HOW TO: Configure URLScan to Protect ASP.NET Web Applications
(815155) - This step-by-step article describes how to configure the URLScan security tool to protect ASP.NET Web applications. URLScan is an Internet Server API (ISAPI) filter that screens and monitors HTTP requests for Internet Information Server 4.0, Internet...
92) 5/14/2013 818015 HOW TO: Tune and Scale Performance of Applications That Are Built on the .NET Framework
(818015) - This step-by-step article describes important considerations for performance tuning and scaling of applications that are built on the .NET Framework. This is one of a series of articles that provide detailed information for applications built on the...
93) 5/17/2013 329290 HOW TO: Use the ASP.NET Utility to Encrypt Credentials and Session State Connection Strings
(329290) - This step-by-step article describes how to use the Aspnet_setreg.exe utility to encrypt credentials and session state connection strings. ASP.NET version 1.0 requires that you store plain text credentials in configuration files if you want to do any...
94) 5/16/2013 320976 PRB: Server.Transfer Allows Unauthorized Pages to Be Displayed
(320976) - When you use the Server.Transfer method to redirect to a page that the user identity is not authorized to view, the page is processed. This behavior also occurs with the Server.Execute method.
95) 5/15/2013 320433 PRB: Error When You Debug Remote ASP.NET Application
(320433) - When you debug a remote ASP.NET application, you may receive one of the following error messages: Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. Unable to map the debug start page URL to a machine name. -or- Error...
96) 5/14/2013 316713 PRB: Session Variables Persisted After Timeout in SQLServer Mode
(316713) - When you use SQLServer mode, the session variables may be persisted, even after the specified session timeout.
97) 5/15/2013 318299 HOW TO: Perform Output Caching with Web Services in Visual C# .NET
(318299) - Note The following .NET Framework Class Library namespaces are referenced in this article: System.Web.Services System.Text This step-by-step article describes how to create a sample ASP.NET Web service that uses output caching. Output caching caches...
98) 5/16/2013 315682 How To: Install an Assembly in the Global Assembly Cache in Visual Basic .NET
(315682) - This article describes how to generate a strong name for an assembly and to install a .dll file in the Global Assembly Cache. The Global Assembly Cache (GAC) enables you to share assemblies across numerous applications. The GAC is automatically...
99) 5/15/2013 318274 PRB: "Compiler Error Message: CS1595" Error Message When You Use the C# Compiler to Compile an ASP.NET Resource
(318274) - When you use the C# compiler (Csc.exe) to compile an ASP.NET resource, you may receive a compiler error message that is similar to one of the following error messages: Compiler Error Message: CS1595: 'System.Collections.ArrayList' is defined in...
100) 5/16/2013 815156 HOW TO: Restrict ASP.NET to Specific Processors in a Multiprocessor System
(815156) - This step-by-step article describes how you can restrict ASP.NET to use specific processors in a multiprocessor system. You can configure ASP.NET applications to use specified processors in a multiprocessor system. This is useful to control the...
101) 5/16/2013 815174 HOW TO: Make Application and Directory-Specific Configuration Settings in an ASP.NET Application
(815174) - This step-by-step article describes how to use ASP.NET to make application-specific and directory-specific configuration settings. The Web.config file resides in the root directory of an ASP.NET application. The Web.config file specifies configuration...
102) 5/15/2013 827163 FIX: References to STA Objects That Are Stored in Session State May Become Corrupted If They Are Called from a Session_End Event
(827163) - If you store your references to single-threaded apartment (STA) objects in session state, and you set the AspCompat attribute to true , the references may become corrupted or may become lost when you try to gain access to the objects from the...
103) 5/12/2013 811767 HOW TO: Format DateTime and Date Values in the XML Extracted from an ADO.NET DataSet by Using Visual Basic .NET
(811767) - This step-by-step article describes how to format DateTime and Date values in the XML that is extracted from an ADO.NET DataSet object. In ADO.NET, the DateTime and Date values of DataTable columns are written in the XSD DateTime and Date formats when...
104) 5/18/2013 316989 PRB: "Login Failed" Error Message When You Create a Trusted Data Connection from ASP.NET to SQL Server
(316989) - When you create a trusted connection from ASP.NET to SQL Server, you may receive the following error message: Login failed for user 'MachineName\ASPNET For computers that run Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0, you may receive the following error...
105) 5/15/2013 827164 FIX: References to STA Objects That Are Stored in Session State May Become Corrupted If They Are Called from a Session_End Event
(827164) - If you store your references to single-threaded apartment (STA) objects in session state, and you set the AspCompat attribute to true , the references may become corrupted or may become lost when you try to gain access to the objects from the...
[ 7 ]
.... .... 47
Page 7 of 48