151) 5/15/2013 894319 Multiple distinct alerts in the source management group are incorrectly suppressed into a single alert in the destination management group in Microsoft Operations Manager 2005
152) 5/15/2013 902803 You receive a " Microsoft SQL Server 2000 SP3a or above required" error message when you try to install MOM 2005
153) 5/15/2013 902804 You may receive an "Incorrect version of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services is installed" error message when you try to install MOM 2005 Reporting
154) 5/15/2013 901050 MOM reports may contain incorrect data after you install the Exchange Management Pack and Reports option for MOM 2005
155) 5/15/2013 885737 The Tasks folder is not visible when you expand the node in the MOM 2005 Administrator console
156) 5/15/2013 892920 Agents frequently fail over to another MOM 2005 Management Server
157) 5/15/2013 899390 You receive a "There is no data available for this report" error message when you try to view reports by using the Microsoft Operations Manager 2005 Reporting Console
158) 5/15/2013 899389 Alert and performance rules may not work correctly after you install the Microsoft Operations Manager 2005 Exchange Management Pack
159) 5/21/2013 899158 Reports are empty or incomplete after you install Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) Reporting Services in MOM 2005
160) 5/15/2013 899159 You receive a "The computer name has changed after SQL Server was installed" error message when you install Microsoft Operations Manager 2005
161) 5/19/2013 898921 Issues that you may experience after you install MOM 2005 on a computer that is running Windows Server 2003 with SP1
162) 5/21/2013 891641 The GetParentRuleGroup method does not return the correct rule group objects in Microsoft Operations Manager 2005
(891641) - Describes a problem that occurs when you try to use the GetParentRuleGroup method from the MOM 2005 SDK. A hotfix is available.
163) 6/9/2005 892140 Alerts that are in an Inactive state on a source Microsoft Operations Manager 2005 Management Server appear as active on the destination Management Server
(892140) - Describes a problem that occurs when MOM 2005 tries to process an alert that has an inactive state. A hotfix is available.
164) 5/15/2013 895142 Responses on the Management Server may not immediately stop running or start running when you put a MOM agent in maintenance mode or when you remove a MOM agent from maintenance mode in MOM 2005
(895142) - Explains that Management Server responses are not immediately affected when you put a MOM agent in maintenance mode or when you remove a MOM agent from maintenance mode. Describes how to avoid these delays.
165) 5/15/2013 895951 You receive an "UnauthorizedAccessException" error message when the MOM-to-MOM Product Connector tries to forward alert and discovery information in Microsoft Operations Manager 2005
(895951) - Describes an error that occurs when the MOM-to-MOM Product Connector tries to forward information to a management server. This problem occurs after you install Microsoft Windows Server 2003 SP1. A workaround is included.
[ 11 ]
Page 11 of 17