196) 5/18/2013 888833 You receive an error message when you try to upgrade to Microsoft Operations Manager 2005
(888833) - Describes a problem where an error message is generated when you try to upgrade to MOM 2005 or to perform a new installation of MOM 2005.
197) 5/17/2013 889054 You receive "Invalid Parameter (0x80041008)" error messages in the Microsoft Operations Manager Operator Console
(889054) - Fixes a problem in MOM 2000 and in MOM 2005 where you use the Active Directory Management Pack scripts to monitor the replication status of Windows 2000-based and Windows Server 2003-based domain controllers.
198) 5/15/2013 885729 Error events 25267 and 25268 may appear multiple times in the Microsoft Operations Manager 2005 Operator Console
(885729) - Describes Error events that are repeatedly logged in the MOM 2005 Operator Console. This issue may occur when you try to monitor multiple virtual servers that are running on the same computer.
199) 5/15/2013 887309 You receive an error message when you use the push installation method to upgrade a computer that is running Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) 2000 Service Pack 1 to MOM 2005
(887309) - Describes a problem in Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) 2005 that occurs when you try to upgrade a MOM 2000 SP1 agent-managed computer to MOM 2005. The upgrade process may not always remove the MOM 2000 SP1 Agent.
200) 5/15/2013 885416 MOM 2005 agent logs an "existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host" event
(885416) - Describes a problem where the MOM 2005 Management Server closes an agent connection. This problem may occur on a WAN or a slow network. A hotfix is available.
201) 5/15/2013 885462 You receive a "Prerequisite Check Did Not Pass" message when you try to upgrade Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) 2000 SP1 to MOM 2005
(885462) - Describes a problem that occurs when you try to upgrade MOM 2000 SP1 to MOM 2005. A hotfix and a workaround are available.
202) 5/17/2013 885726 The Microsoft Operations Manager 2005 agent does not install on computers that are running Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2) and Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1 (SP1)
(885726) - Describes an issue that may occur when you try to install the Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) 2005 agent on a computer where Windows Firewall is enabled. For the agent to install, you must open ports and then enable MOM 2005 in Windows Firewall.
203) 5/15/2013 888197 The Microsoft Operations Manager 2005 WMI Provider returns FALSE when you query the IsAgent property of the MSFT_Computer class
(888197) - Describes a problem in Microsoft Operations Manager 2005 where the IsAgent property of the MSFT_Computer WMI class always returns FALSE and should not be used to determine whether a computer is a MOM agent computer.
204) 5/19/2013 885723 MOM 2005 agents use less than the maximum network bandwidth that you specify
(885723) - Describes why MOM 2005 agents throttle use less network bandwidth than the amount you specify. Includes a description of how to modify the MOM 2005 agent network bandwidth configuration.
205) 5/15/2013 885733 Script error messages may appear repeatedly after you import and deploy the Exchange Management Pack in a Microsoft Operations Manager 2005 environment
(885733) - Describes script error messages that may occur after you use Microsoft Operations Manager to import and deploy an Exchange Management Pack if you do not have the MOM service account configured correctly.
206) 5/15/2013 885738 The MOMHost process stops responding when multiple SQL scripts are run in the same process on a computer that has the Microsoft Operations Manager Agent installed
(885738) - Describes how an access violation occurs when you run multiple scripts that are not thread safe, and the scripts try to access a SQLDMO object. In this case, the MOMHost process is running on a computer that has the MOM 2005 Agent installed.
207) 5/15/2013 883350 Alerts are delayed by several minutes when Agent Discovery runs in Microsoft Operations Manager 2005
(883350) - Describes how alerts are delayed by several minutes when Agent Discovery runs in Microsoft Operations Manager 2005. This problem can be caused by installing MOM 2005 agents on many computers or by configuring many agents to report discovery data.
208) 5/19/2013 883346 The focus returns to the top of the navigation tree when you click a node to view data for any dynamic view in the Microsoft Operations Manager 2005 Operator console
(883346) - Describes a problem where the focus moves to the top of the navigation tree when you view a node in the Operator console in Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) 2005. Work around this problem by clicking Back on the toolbar.
209) 5/15/2013 887016 How to modify the number of days to retain data in the SystemCenterReporting database in Microsoft Operations Manager 2005
(887016) - Describes how to modify and to verify the number of days to retain information in the SystemCenterReporting database in Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) 2005. By default, this setting is 395 days.
210) 5/15/2013 887310 You receive an "ASP.NET cannot be validated" error message when you check the prerequisites for installing the Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) 2005 Reporting component
(887310) - Describes a behavior in Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) 2005 where you receive an error message when you click Check Prerequisites in the Microsoft Operations Manager 2005 Setup Resources dialog box.
[ 14 ]
Page 14 of 17