91) 5/18/2013 918119 The ReliabilityAnalysisReporting scheduled task takes longer than expected in Microsoft Operations Manager 2005
92) 5/15/2013 917894 How to move the MOM 2005 OnePoint database to a new location
93) 5/15/2013 914989 The Availability Reporting Management Pack for Microsoft Operations Manager 2005 does not generate reports after you implement the Management Pack Guide section "How to Add Computer Groups to a Rule Group"
94) 5/16/2013 295856 Script does not run and "Interface has too many methods to fire events from" message appears in the alert history in MOM 2000 and MOM 2005
(295856) - Describes an error that occurs when you try to use a script that contains a call to a WScript object method in MOM 2000 and MOM 2005.
95) 5/14/2013 895195 You receive an "Access is denied" error message when you use the Install Agent Wizard in Microsoft Operations Manager 2005
(895195) - Resolves a problem where you cannot install an agent on an unmanaged computer when MOM Management Server is installed on a computer that is running Windows Server 2003 SP1. Provides a hotfix and a workaround for the problem.
96) 5/15/2013 913812 After you install version 2.0 of the .NET Framework on a site server that is running Microsoft Operations Manager 2005 with SP1, you can no longer discover computers in Active Directory
97) 5/19/2013 913801 You notice an increase in event and performance data latency after you upgrade the MOM 2005 Server OnePoint database to Microsoft SQL Server 2005
98) 5/19/2013 913278 Error message in the MOM 2005 Web console: "Value was either too large or too small for an Int32"
99) 5/14/2013 906858 The MOM agent may generate event ID 25257 in MOM 2005
100) 5/18/2013 913366 The Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) agent does not back up event logs if the Action account is configured to run as the local system account
101) 5/13/2013 912998 Error message when you try to automatically deploy agents in MOM 2005: "A specified logon session does not exist. It may have already been terminated"
102) 5/15/2013 912999 Error message that you receive when you try to use MOM 2005 Reporting to run any one of the reports that are included with the Microsoft Web Sites and Services Management Pack: “Reporting Services Error”
103) 5/17/2013 912156 IIS 5.0 or IIS 6.0-based Web servers that have Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) 2005 and the IIS Management Pack installed may randomly add IP address and domain name restrictions to all Web sites on the local computer
104) 5/15/2013 912787 When you use System Center Reporting Manager (SCRM) 2006, you cannot create or delete entries in the MOM 2005 SP1 OnePoint database
105) 5/14/2013 911681 Error message when you try to install MOM 2005 Reporting: "Could not get SQL Server instance names"
[ 7 ]
Page 7 of 17